Full mouth reconstruction is a process that is designed to rebuild and restore all the teeth in the mouth. You may need a full mouth reconstruction if you have suffered from advanced periodontitis (severe gum disease) or have suffered dental trauma. Dr. Lozada, Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction dentist, can help you determine the best treatments to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Los Angeles
Some of the treatments that Dr. Lozada, expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles, might recommend include:
• Periodontal treatments, which are used to treat and correct the damage of severe gum diseasde
• Dental implants, which are used to support restorations after tooth loss
• Dental fillings, which are used to fill cavities and treat decayed teeth
• Dental bonding, which can repair small areas of damage
• Dental crowns, which cover and protect badly damaged teeth
• Inlays and onlays, which are a conservative alternative to crowns
• Orthodontic treatments, which straighten crooked smiles and correct bite abnormalities
• Bridges and dentures, which replace missing teeth
The process begins with a comprehensive examination. Dr. Lozada, Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction dentist, will visually examine your teeth and gums and take a series of dental X-rays, images, and records to create your treatment plan. We will explain the process, answer your questions, and map out each stage of the treatment process. In most cases, a full mouth reconstruction will be performed in stages rather than all at once. However, each case is unique, and your individual needs will be taken into account as we plan your treatment.
During and after your full mouth reconstruction, you can take steps to ensure a positive outcome. Follow all aftercare recommendations, and brush and floss as advised. Good dental hygiene helps keep plaque and bacteria under control, which reduces the risk of infection and dental disease. Follow-up care will play an important role in your full mouth reconstruction, as will regular checkups and cleanings. Call us today to find out more or to schedule your appointment with Dr. Lozada, expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles.